Nomination under section 45 ZA of the Banking Regulation Act. 1949 and Rule 2 (1) of the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules, 1985 in respect of bank deposits
1. Rate of interest payable is as per Bank’s/RBI/FEMA rules in force from time to time
2. I/We understand that the bank may at any time and without notice to me/us combine and consolidate all or any of my/our accounts and set off or
transfer any sum or sums standing to the credit of any one or more of such accounts in or towards the satisfaction of any of my/our liabilities to the
bank on any account or in any other respect whether such liabilities be actual or contigent, primary or collateral and several or joint.
3. Unless and until modified or cancelled by filling a fresh nomination form/request for cancellation, a nomination once filed will continue to be applicable
to the deposit when renewed, whether in part or in full or with additional amount or split up into different accounts, but without any change in the name
and constitution of the account.
4. If by error overdraft is created in my account, I undertake to pay the same with applicable rates of interests.
5. If any mistake, the bank credits cash/cheques pertaining to other customers to my account(s), I undertake to inform the bank of the same and refund
the same with interest and without any demur.
6. I/We have read and understood the Terms and Conditions (a copy of which I am in position of ) governing the opening of an account with Nilambur
Co-operative Urban Bank and those relating to various services including but not limitted to ATMs / Debit card / Mobile banking / Phone banking / Net
banking / Bill pay facility etc. I / We accept and agree to be bound by the said Terms and Conditions including those excluding / limiting the bank laibility.
I / We understand that the bank may, at its absolute discretion, discontinued any of the services complitely or partially without any notice to me / us.
I agree that the bank may debit my account for service charges as applicable from time to time. I / We am / are residence of India apart from this the
current schedule of charges has been received by me and I agree with same. I agree to maintain minimum balance / AQB of
Rs................................................... in my account. I / We agre to abide by the fees liable to be levied for issuance and maintanance of debit card
from time to time.
For Current Deposits
I/We am/are not enjoing any credit facility with any other bank/any other bank of your/bank and I/We udertake to inform you, in writing as soon as any
credit facility is availed of by me/us from any other bank/any other branch of your bank.
I/We agree to abide by the Banker’s rules relating to the conduct of the above accounts / services / products.
I/We authorize the Bank / their representative to verify the details given here in accounts.